There seem to have been an unusual number of April Fool pranks this year--or perhaps word about them just spreads more efficiently these days?
Wednesday, April 02, 2008
- Name: Jim Horning
- Location: Palo Alto, California, United States
Hooked on computing since 1959.
My other blogsVirtual Bumper Stickers
The way it was
- When it's safer to lie
- Loss of personal data on still on the rise
- But that was before we went public.
- Security, Economics, and the Internal Market
- More Antarctic melting
- 2008 inductees to National Inventors Hall of Fame
- Partially filling the DARPA gap
- U.S. unprepared for ongoing cyberwar
- Sorry, lost your tax return
- Census Bureau's $2 Billion overrun