Friday, February 15, 2008
- Name: Jim Horning
- Location: Palo Alto, California, United States
Hooked on computing since 1959.
My other blogsVirtual Bumper Stickers
The way it was
- At Fault?
- IV Things the Roman Aqueducts Can Teach Us About S...
- Sarasota: What the GAO didn't check
- Computing Education and the Infinite Onion
- One security glitch per thousand lines of code?
- Clark, Emerson, and Sifakis win Turing Award
- A dangerous experiment/precedent
- Science, Evolution, and Creationism
- Had His Start Been Fifteen Minutes Longer He Would...
- “Computer Genius,” $7.1 Billion Fraud