Per Brinch Hansen's online archive now holds both his professional memoirs and a selection of his scientific papers. Out of a hundred publications or so, he has selected close to forty papers. Written over a period of forty years, these essays document the technical side of his life in computing. Most of them are mentioned in his autobiography, which I mentioned previously.
Monday, February 07, 2005
- Name: Jim Horning
- Location: Palo Alto, California, United States
Hooked on computing since 1959.
My other blogsVirtual Bumper Stickers
The way it was
- Carl Landwehr on the need for security investment
- President's Budget is Out: Here are the First Numb...
- FBI Shuts Down Email System
- With a straight face: Mac Mini vs. PC
- Inspector General: Computer Woes Hinder FBI's Work...
- You don't get much for a million bucks in Silicon ...
- The wages of sin (hacking)
- Spam costing companies $22 billion a year
- UK view on voter-verifiable audit trails
- Nine out of 10 VPNs not secure